I would just like to make clear our plans for this year's Summer School in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation.
As it stands, we will be going ahead. For many who are in isolation over the coming weeks we aim to be the light at the end of that dark tunnel.
Whatever happens in the coming days and weeks, no decision will be made on the future of this year's Summer School and School of English and Culture until the middle of May. This gives us over two months to assess if Summer School will look a little different this year and plan accordingly.
Please be assured that any decision will be based on guidance from Marlborough College, Public Health England and any other relevant UK Government directive. The safety of our customers, tutors and support staff is our primary concern and will dictate our thinking. If our plans change we will, of course, keep you posted.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
With very best wishes,
Director, Marlborough College Enterprise Ltd.