Marlborough College Sumer School Customer Charter:
We want you to get the most from your course at the Marlborough College Summer School [MCSS]. Please read the statement below which sets out the agreement between course attendees and MCSS to ensure that you get the best from your visit to Marlborough College.
Marlborough College Summer School will:
• provide an environment where you
are respected and valued and can feel safe and secure
• provide extra help as far as is reasonably possible
• provide suitably qualified, experienced, and supportive tutors
• let you know about opportunities for involvement in activities related to your course and at MCSS
• provide opportunities for you to let us know what you think about the course and MCSS
• deal with any complaints efficiently and courteously.
• take positive action to promote equality and diversity
If you have a complaint about your course or the Marlborough College Summer School, please contact the Summer School Office, Marlborough College, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1PA or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an attendee of a Marlborough College Summer School course you are politely requested to:
attend punctually and regularly
• pay any required fees when asked to do so
• let MCSS know of any unavoidable absences from the course
• let MCSS know of anything, e.g. a health condition, which could affect your ability to participate in your course
• let MCSS know about any extra help you need to complete your course at the point of booking or contact MCSS prior to making a booking to liaise with them about any issues you think might pose a problem.
When participating on Marlborough College Summer School courses and activities, the following behaviour is expected of all Marlborough College staff, tutors, course attendees and residents:
act in a responsible way to safeguard your own health and safety and that of
others in line with the MCSS Health and Safety Policy
• respect the different backgrounds, experiences, religions and lifestyles of others
• act in ways which do not discriminate against people of different backgrounds
• do not use language which could offend others, e.g. racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ageist or language offensive to people with a disability or religious belief
• comply with any other policies of the MCSS. These will be displayed in the Summer School office, if applicable.
If you feel you have been treated with a lack of respect, been harassed or discriminated against, contact either your course tutor or the Marlborough College Director of Enterprise. They will investigate this for you.
All courses run for 5 days
WK 1 8 Jul - 12 Jul
WK 2 15 Jul - 19 Jul
WK 3 22 Jul - 26 Jul
WK 4 29 Jul - 2 Aug
9.15AM to 12.15PM
1.45PM to 4.30PM
All Day Courses
9.15AM to 4.30PM